You can use our Pharmacy Finder to find a nearby pharmacy where you can fill your prescriptions. For the most part, you must get your prescriptions filled at one of our network pharmacies if you want our plan to help you pay for them. Members may get Part D prescriptions from all pharmacies on the list.
Medicaid + Medicare
Prescriptions by Mail
You can have medications that you take on a regular basis (called maintenance medications) sent to your home, so you don’t have to go to the pharmacy every time you need a refill. In some cases, you can get a 3 month (90-day) supply of medication with each refill.
What drugs can I refill by mail?
- 30-day or 90-day supply of maintenance medications to treat long-term, chronic conditions such as:
- high blood pressure
- high blood sugar levels or diabetes
- high cholesterol
- 30-day or 90-day supply of controlled substance medications
- All mailed controlled medications require an adult signature at the time of delivery.
What do I need to enroll in mail order?
Prior to contacting Cornerstone Health Solutions (CHS) Mail Order Pharmacy, make sure you have the following information:
- Your WellSense ID card
- The name of the medication(s)
- The prescribing doctor’s name and phone number or your current pharmacy’s phone number
- The address to which you want your medications sent
How do I enroll in mail order?
- Contact Cornerstone Health Solutions (CHS) Mail Order pharmacy at 844-319-7588, and provide your local pharmacy phone number to CHS Mail Order Pharmacy staff to transfer the prescription(s) to CHS Mail Order Pharmacy
- Have your doctor submit your prescription to CHS using e-Prescribe
- Have your doctor fax your prescription directly to CHS
- Have your doctor call-in the prescription to CHS Mail Order Pharmacy at 844-319-7588