Find a Provider
See below for a list of doctors, hospitals, or pharmacies in your plan network. If you have a new PCP, make sure to let us know so we can update our records. Not sure which plan type you have? Check your Member ID card or contact the Member Services Department.
- Medical Doctor or Hospital
Search primary care providers (PCPs), specialists and more with filters for specialty, gender, language and more.
- Behavioral Health Provider
Search mental health and substance abuse providers through our partner, Beacon Health Strategies.
Search pharmacies in your area
- Vision Care Provider
Find a doctor who performs eye examinations, prescribes and fits eyeglasses and can diagnose certain eye conditions through our partner, VSP. Please note: Ophthalmologists can be found through the "Doctor, Hospital or Pharmacy" link above
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech-Language Pathology Provider
To find these providers, click on "Ancillary/Additional Providers" under Facility. These services can be found under "Special Services."
- Durable Medical Equipment
Select "Other Providers" under Facilities to find Durable Medical Equipment providers that serve our members.
- We're adding new doctors, specialists, hospitals and other healthcare providers all the time. If you don't see your provider here, please check back soon.
- If you are already the patient of a particular doctor, it is highly likely that you can choose that doctor as your Primary Care Physician (PCP), even if our online directory shows that doctor is no longer accepting new patients.
Click here for a list of definitions of some important words that you will see in the provider descriptions.
- Follow this link for a complete list of providers who have been sanctioned or excluded from the New Hampshire State Medicaid program. These providers have also been terminated from the WellSense provider network. This document is reviewed monthly for updates. Information about providers who have been terminated from the NH Medicaid Provider program can be found on the NH Department of Health and Human Services website: www.dhhs.nh.gov
- To request a free paper copy of providers in your area, please call our Member Services Department.
- To report errors in the provider directory, such as an incorrect phone number or a doctor that is no longer accepting patients, please email us at NHProviderInfo@WellSense.org
The Plan does not use quality measures, member experience measures, patient safety measures or cost related measures to select hospitals and/or practitioners.
Please see the Member Handbook for a Covered Services List and additional information, including covered and non-covered benefits; any restrictions to services, benefits or the provider network; and a summary of pharmaceutical management procedures. Click the ‘Find a Provider’ link at the top right of the page to find out about our providers. Please see Your Privacy for our privacy policies. Please see a summary of our utilization management procedures.