Healthcare Coverage and A Lot of Extras
Well Sense members pay no monthly fees and no deductibles — your New Hampshire Medicaid covers all that. Plus, depending on your age, income and health, you may not have to pay anything — or just a small fee — for each prescription you get.
To learn about:
|What this plan covers||Member Handbook (includes Covered and Excluded Services in Chapter 4)
Member Handbook – Spanish
|How to find a doctor or hospital||Provider Directory|
|How to get prescriptions filled||Pharmacy Benefits|
|How to get help managing diabetes, asthma and other special health needs||Care Management page|
Join Well Sense and you can get your Medicaid benefits:
- See a doctor who will help coordinate all your healthcare
- See specialists (a doctor who has extra training in an area of medicine, such as cardiology, dermatology, or pediatrics)
- Have 24/7 access to speak with a nurse for your health questions
- Go to the hospital for treatment
- Fill a prescription at your local pharmacy
- Get access to mental health and substance abuse services
- Get a routine eye exam
- Get help in your native language
Plus, you can take advantage of:
- A large network of doctors and hospitals, locally and across New Hampshire
- Our Member Services department, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday - Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday - Friday; if you don't speak English, just ask for someone who speaks your language
- 24/7 access to our Nurse Advice line; help finding mental health and substance abuse providers; and our online Health and Education center
- Help for special health needs like asthma, diabetes, heart disease, or quitting smoking
*Please see the Member Handbook and Covered Services List for additional information, including covered and non-covered benefits; any restrictions to services, benefits or the provider network; and a summary of pharmaceutical management procedures. Click the ‘Find a Provider’ link at the top right of the page to find out about our providers. Please see Your Privacy for our privacy policies. Please see a summary of our utilization management procedures.
**Some age and frequency limitations may apply.