We Keep Your Information Private
Well Sense Health Plan is committed to maintaining the privacy of your health information. In fact, Well Sense is required by law to protect the privacy of your health information and to provide you with a Notice describing the following:
How Your Protected Health Information May Be Used and Communicated, and Your Member Rights
You have the right to receive a copy of our most current NOTICE in effect. If you want a copy, please download our Notice of Privacy Practices.
Member Privacy Practices Summary
Well Sense Health Plan must have your written authorization before we use or communicate to others your health information for purposes other than providing or arranging for your health care, the payment for or reimbursement of the care that was provided to you, and other related administrative activities.
Well Sense Health Plan may be required or permitted by certain laws to use or communicate your health information for other purposes without your consent or authorization.
As our member, you have the following rights regarding your health information. You have the right to:
• Receive and review a copy your health information that we create and maintain
• Request an amendment or a correction regarding that information
• Request an accounting of disclosures of your health information
• Request that we communicate with you confidentially
• Request that we restrict certain uses and disclosures of your health information
• File a complaint with our Privacy Officer if you think your rights have been violated.
Please see the Member Handbook and Covered Services List for additional information, including covered and non-covered benefits; any restrictions to services, benefits or the provider network; and a summary of pharmaceutical management procedures. Click the ‘Find a Provider’ link at the top right of the page to find out about our providers. Please see Your Privacy for our privacy policies. Please see a summary of our utilization management procedures.