MassHealth is a Medicaid plan available to qualifying Massachusetts residents. MassHealth members don’t pay monthly fees or deductibles. Plus, depending on your age, income and health, you may not have to pay anything—or just a small fee—for your prescriptions.
Qualify for MassHealth and you can:
- See a doctor who will help coordinate all of your healthcare
- See specialists (doctors with extra training in an area of medicine, such as cardiology, dermatology, or pediatrics)*
- Have 24/7 access to speak with a nurse about your health questions
- Get coverage for hospital treatments
- Get prescriptions covered at your local pharmacy
- Get access to behavioral health (mental health and substance use disorder) services
- Get a routine eye exam*
- Get extra help for special conditions such as asthma and diabetes
WellSense MassHealth members get extra benefits**:
- FREE child car seats and booster seats
- FREE bike helmets for kids
- FREE dental kits, including a toothbrush, toothpaste and floss for members ages 4 and up
- Up to $100 back for participating in WW® (formerly known as Weight Watchers®) and $200 back for membership at a qualifying health club
WellSense CarePlus members get**:
- FREE dental kits, including a toothbrush, toothpaste and floss
- Up to $200 back to help pay for qualifying gym memberships
- Up to $100 back to help pay for WW® (formerly Weight Watchers®) each year
*Please see the MassHealth Member Handbook and MassHealth Covered Services List for additional information, including which benefits, services and medications are covered or noncovered on our plan and any restrictions or guidelines we must follow before providing them. You can find doctors and hospitals in our network here, see our privacy policies, and learn how we make sure you get the right care at the right time with our Utilization Management policy.
**Some age and frequency limitations may apply.