Why Pick Well Sense
Helping Your Family Get and Stay Healthy
Once you're approved for NH Medicaid, you’ll have a choice of two health insurance plans that the state has selected to serve Medicaid members. Choose Well Sense Health Plan and you’ll have access to a large network of doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and other providers throughout New Hampshire. With Well Sense, it’s really easy to get the care and services you need, when you need them. That’s because after years of serving Medicaid members, we are experts at knowing:
- What you want and need from your health plan
- How to make sure that you get the care and services you need
- How to help you manage diabetes, asthma, and other special health needs
- What member extras you need to help you stay safe and get healthy
We’ve provided Medicaid or low-cost healthcare coverage for more than 20 years, so we understand what you want from your health plan and how to deliver it quickly and easily.
Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan runs Well Sense Health Plan. Both BMC HealthNet Plan and Well Sense Health Plan have Commendable Accreditation from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for their Massachusetts and New Hampshire Medicaid plans.
With more than 2,000 doctors across New Hampshire and more coming on every day, you’ll be able to choose a doctor or nurse practitioner who is located near you and who you probably already know. If you’re choosing a new primary care doctor, you can be sure that he or she will quickly get to know you and your healthcare needs.
You get extras to help you and your family get and stay healthy — and safe.
Kids and New Moms*:
- Bike helmets for kids – at no cost to you
- Car seats and booster seats for infants/toddlers – at no cost to you
- Dental kits – at no cost to you
- Up to $100 back for joining Weight Watchers®
- Up to $200 back for joining a qualifying health club
*Some age and frequency limitations may apply