Healthy Rewards Card
We want to make it easier for you and your family to stay as healthy as possible. That’s why we’re offering a Healthy Rewards card as an extra benefit! When you complete healthy activities, you'll get funds to buy everyday drugstore items that will help keep you in good health.
How It Works
When you complete a healthy activity, please submit the activity's form below. Once your activity has been processed (this may take a few weeks), you'll receive your Healthy Rewards card in the mail. This card is for all members of your household and will be addressed to the member listed as the head of household or your parent/guardian. Keep your card – funds will be added as you complete activities! You can earn funds for the following activities:
Take healthy actions and save! Here are some of the wellness tasks that you can complete to earn money on your Healthy Rewards card.
- $15 - Complete our health survey on our website, on the paper copy sent in your welcome packet, or by calling us at 877-957-1300. Must not be enrolled within the previous 12 months and member must complete the survey within 90 days of their enrollment.
- $10 each - Attend up to 10 prenatal visits. You must have your doctor complete this form.
- $50 - For a yearly well visit for children 12-21. Complete this form.
- Rewards for proper follow-up care - If you take certain medications that require monitoring or if you've had a qualifying Emergency Department visit, you may be eligible for additional rewards. Complete this form.
- Box of Diapers - Attend a postpartum visit. Visit must be 1-12 weeks after delivery and your provider's office must complete this form.
Don’t forget that your Healthy Rewards can be spent at participating retailers like CVS, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Rite Aid, Walgreens, and Walmart. Swiping your card at check-out can also earn you extra savings and discounts on your in-store purchases.
Using Your Card
Your card can be used to pay for qualifying items at the following stores:
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
- Rite Aid
Don’t forget to swipe at checkout! Swipe your card every time you shop for added discounts on common household items.
Members can earn a maximum of $250 in cash and non-cash goods and services each State fiscal year which runs from July 1 to June 30.