Diapers – At No Cost to You
If you are a Well Sense Health Plan member who has delivered a baby and has a postpartum visit within 3-8 weeks after delivery, you can get DIAPERS* – at no cost to you – in a few simple steps:
- Schedule a visit with your doctor or midwife for a postpartum visit between 3 and 8 weeks after giving birth.
- Download the form. Bring this form to your doctor or midwife when you go for your postpartum visit, and have him or her complete and sign it.
- Choose a diaper size for your new baby and complete the member information on the form.
- Mail the completed form to us at the address below OR ask your provider’s office to fax the form to 617-951-3411.
Well Sense Health Plan members must have delivered their baby, completed their postpartum checkup with their doctor or midwife within 3-8 weeks after delivery to be eligible to receive a box of diapers from Well Sense Health Plan. You must be a Well Sense Health Plan member at the time of your postpartum visit to receive a box of diapers.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping.
* One box of diapers per Well Sense member per pregnancy