Bike Helmets – At No Cost to You
Well Sense offers bike helmets to enrolled children up to 17 years old. When requesting a bike helmet, please have the child's head size in inches. The most accurate way to measure your child's head is by using a tape measure. Each child member is eligible for each size, until they have reached the largest size.
Head Size (inches)
|20 - 21 inches (or 50.80 - 53.34 cm)||Extra Small|
|21.50 - 22.50 inches (or 54.61 - 57.15 cm)||Small / Medium|
|22.75 - 24.50 inches (or 57.78 - 62.23 cm)||Large / Extra Large|
Did You Know?
- New Hampshire state law requires children under 15 years old to wear a helmet when riding a bike
- The state of New Hampshire requires parents of those too young to make informed judgements about safety to ensure helmet use
- Parents — lead by example, and wear a helmet!
- Bicycle foam decreases the movement of the brain if an accident occurs
- Safe cyclists wear a helmet every time they go biking
Call the Well Sense Member Services Department at 877-957-1300 to request your bike helmet – at no cost to you.