Coronary Heart Disease
Coronary heart disease is a common term for the buildup of plaque in the arteries of the heart.
- American Heart Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
You can learn more about your condition and how to manage it from the Health Education Center.
Just follow these steps:
- Click on the following link: Health Education Center.
- Enter your condition (for example: asthma) in the search box that appears on the left of the screen.