Mail Order Drug Program
As a Well Sense Health Plan member, you can have the medications that you take on a regular basis (called maintenance drugs) sent to your home, so you don’t have to go to the pharmacy every time you need a refill.
Retail-90 pharmacies can also give you a 90-day supply of your maintenance medications, if they are part of the Well Sense Health Plan Retail-90 program.
Save time with the mail order pharmacy and Retail-90 pharmacies
- Save time. Spend less time getting to and from the pharmacy
- Receive up to a 90-day supply of medication with each refill
What drugs are available from the mail order and Retail-90 pharmacies?
The Well Sense Health Plan mail order program covers maintenance medications that:
- You take regularly for conditions such as diabetes, asthma, high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Are covered under your benefit plan
- You have already filled two times in the past 90 days at a retail pharmacy
What drugs are not available?
Some medications can't be ordered through the mail or at a Retail-90 pharmacy including:
- Controlled substances
- Over-the-counter drugs
- Drugs that are not included in your pharmacy benefit
- Drugs covered under your medical benefit (These are medications, like a flu shot or chemotherapy, that you get at a healthcare provider's office)
- Biotech or specialty drugs
How do I start? Check the online drug list or call Well Sense Member Services at 877-957-1300 to see if your medications qualify for the mail order pharmacy or Retail-90 Program.