Find a provider
See below for a list of doctors, hospitals, or pharmacies in your plan network. If you have a new PCP, make sure to let us know so we can update our records. Not sure which plan type you have? Check your Member ID card or contact Member Services.
WellSense Clarity ConnectorCare and Silver plans
Our 2024 provider listings are still being finalized. We continue to contract with doctors and hospitals for the Bronze, Gold, and Platinum Clarity plans. A full list of affected providers will be available soon.
Our 2024 provider listings are still being finalized. We continue to contract with doctors and hospitals for the Bronze, Gold, and Platinum Clarity plans. See a list of impacted providers here.
*As of January 1, 2024, Harrington Hospital and its providers will no longer be available in our network to see patients.
WellSense Clarity Platinum/Gold/Bronze plans
All WellSense Clarity plans
What can you do if your doctor is not available?
- If you need urgent or after-hours care, our 24/7 Nurse Advice Line can help point you in the right direction.
- If you need to see someone face-to-face, urgent care may offer the services you need without the long wait times of the Emergency Room. Check to see if your doctor's office offers urgent care hours.
- If your doctor is not available soon, ask the office if they have openings with someone else on the care team.
Call 911 if you need emergency care for:
- Chest pain
- Bleeding that won't stop
- Poisoning or drug overdose
- Mental health and/or substance use crisis (or call our hotline, 24/7 at 888-217-3501)
Note on provider payment: All providers in our network are paid on a fee-for-service basis unless otherwise designated in this online Provider Directory. Providers are not limited to seeing patients in certain settings unless designated in this Provider Directory.
The Plan does not use quality measures, member experience measures, patient safety measures or cost related measures to select hospitals and/or practitioners.
*Please see the current year's Evidence of Coverage and Schedule of Benefits for specific information on each plan, or additional information including which benefits, services and medications are covered or non-covered on our plan- and any restrictions or guidelines we must follow before providing them. You can find doctors and hospitals in our network here, see our privacy practices, and learn how we make sure you get the right care at the right time with our Utilization Management policy.