Keep Your Kids Healthy
Raising a young child is a lot of work. We know it's easy to fall behind on regular health check-ups, especially when your child seems healthy. But even children who are doing well should see their doctor or primary care provider (PCP) once a year to make sure they're growing and developing the way they should. A doctor who knows your child well is more likely to catch health problems early.
Why take your child for a check-up once a year?
- You can continue or catch up on your child's vaccinations. Use this schedule as a reference.
- To ask questions about common concerns like sleeping, eating, screen times, toilet training, activities and social behaviors.
- To get your child important screenings for things like hearing, vision, lead exposure, and attention or learning difficulties.
- To check on your child's dental health, and get a referral to a dentist if needed.
- To build a good relationship with your child's PCP.
Call your child's PCP today to schedule a yearly check-up
Your child's yearly check-up is at no cost to you, and Well Sense Health Plan can provide rides to and from the visit if you need it. We can also help you find a PCP for your child. Visit our provider directory, or call us at 877-957-1300 to learn more.