Join Our Network
We’re a non-profit managed care organization committed to providing the highest quality healthcare coverage to underserved populations.
Join our network to be part of an organization that:
- Has an Extensive Network. To serve our MassHealth and Qualified Health Plan members, we contract with nearly 60 hospitals, 20,000 healthcare providers, and several thousand pharmacies throughout most of Massachusetts. Currently, our Senior Care Options network serves Barnstable, Bristol, Hampden, Plymouth, and Suffolk counties. Our providers can send members to any specialist in our network without a referral, thus minimizing their administrative paperwork.
- Provides Value-Added Services to Your Patients. Including a 24-hour nurse advice line, money back for getting fit, Community Resource Team, and Care Management services to help members live the healthiest lifestyle possible.
- Respects Your Time. Our providers have a dedicated Provider Relations Consultant who will quickly respond to questions, help with the prior authorizations process, and work with them to correct claims. Our claim processing standards have an average turnaround time of 9.6 days for clean claims.
Send Us a Letter of Interest
Please give us an opportunity to see if we have an opening in your specialty and geographic area. Simply send us the completed Letter of Interest Request Form along with a copy of your W-9 form to ProviderProcessingCenter@bmchp.org. We will evaluate our provider network for provider necessity in your specialty.
Once you complete these forms, please send them to us by:
- Secure Email: ProviderProcessingCenter@bmchp.org.
- Fax: 617-897-0818. Please note that we will receive this fax through the email address above.
- Mail: WellSense Provider Processing Center, 529 Main Street, Suite 500 Charlestown, MA 02129
As soon as we receive your forms, we’ll begin the credentialing process through Aperture, whose representatives may contact you to verify information.
The credentialing process does not change your relationship with our Provider Relations team. You should still call your Provider Relations Consultant with administrative questions, or call our provider line at 888-566-0008.
Keep Your Information Current
If your specialty, tax, demographics or practice information changes, please complete the Provider Change Form and fax it back as indicated.