WellSense Southcoast Alliance is a partnership between WellSense Health Plan and Southcoast Health. This accountable care organization (ACO) is made up of doctors, hospitals and other providers who put you first. When we all work together, you and your health take center stage. You're involved every step of the way to ensure you get the best care for you.
Finding a Community Alliance Doctor
If you need to see a doctor, your Primary Care Physician (PCP) should always be your first point of contact. Your PCP is the hub of your healthcare, and will get to know you and your health history so they can better help you when you need additional care. Your PCP will then send you to specialty doctors as needed.
As a Community Alliance member, you have access to all of the hospitals and health centers in the Community Alliance network, including:
- Holyoke Medical Center/Valley Health Partners
- Manet Community Health Center
- Mattapan Community Health Center
- South Boston Community Health Center
- South End Community Health Center
- South Shore Hospital and Physician Hospital Organization
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Stanley Street Treatment And Resources
Community Alliance members have access to more than 70 types of medical specialties including those focusing on:
- Child Birth
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Heart Disease
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Transgender Medicine and Surgery
- Opioid Treatment
Special programs and extra benefits of your new plan
In addition to all the MassHealth benefits you currently receive, you’ll also have access to the following special programs and extra benefits at no additional cost—giving you and your family tools and resources that can help keep you at your healthiest.