Extra Services and Member Extras
As a Well Sense Health Plan member, you get Member Extras including*:
Kids and New Moms*:
- Infant/toddler safety car seats. If you’re having a baby, you can get a convertible car seat. You can get the seat up to 45 days before your due date ($65 value).
- Booster seats for kids who are members ($30 value).
- Bicycle helmets for kids who are members ($5 value).
- Diapers for new moms who visit their doctor or midwife for a postpartum visit between 1 and 12 weeks after giving birth ($20 value).
- Healthy Rewards card to buy drugstore items.
- Dental kits every year for all members 4 years and up ($2 value).
- Money back for qualified gym membership (Up to $200)
- Money back for Weight Watchers® fees. Learn how (Up to $100).
- Access to our 24/7 Nurse Advice Line.
- Help quitting smoking.
To get your Member Extras, call Well Sense Member Services at 877-957-1300 (TTY/TDD: 711), Monday-Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Thursday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
*Some restrictions and limitations may apply. Earn up to $250 in cash and non-cash goods and services each State fiscal year which runs from July 1 to June 30.