Extra Services and Member Extras
As a Well Sense Health Plan member, you get Member Extras including*:
Kids and New Moms*:
- Infant/toddler safety car seats. If you’re having a baby, you can get a convertible car seat for your growing child. You can get the seat up to 45 days before your due date ($65 value).
- Booster seats for kids who are members of our health plan ($30 value).
- Bicycle helmets for children who are plan members ($5 value).
- Diapers are available for new moms who visit their doctor or midwife for a postpartum visit. This visit needs to be done between 1 and 12 weeks after giving birth ($20 value).
- NEW in September 2020! Money back on a Fitness Tracker: Get a 50% reimbursement for the cost of a fitness tracker purchase (Up to $100). Benefit can’t be used in the same calendar year as a gym reimbursement.
- Healthy Rewards card to buy drugstore and personal hygiene items when you complete healthy activities. The Healthy Rewards card can be used at multiple retailers and will also earn you other discounts and savings when swiped at the register..
- Dental kits available every year for each member ages 4 years and older ($2 value).
- Money back for qualified gym membership (Up to $200). Benefit can’t be used in the same calendar year as a fitness tracker reimbursement.
- Money back for WW® fees (formerly Weight Watchers®). Learn how (Up to $100).
Healthy Rewards* Incentive Program
Take healthy actions and save! Here are some of the wellness tasks that you can complete to earn money on your Healthy Rewards card.
- $15 - Complete our health survey on our website, on the paper copy sent in your welcome packet, or by calling us at 877-957-1300. Member must complete the survey within 90 days of their enrollment.
- $10 each - Attend up to 10 prenatal visits. You must have your doctor complete this form.
- Rewards for proper follow-up care - If you take certain medications that require monitoring or if you've had a qualifying Emergency Department visit, you may be eligible for additional rewards. Your provider's office must complete this form.
- Box of Diapers - Attend a postpartum visit. Visit must be 1-12 weeks after delivery and your provider's office must complete this form.
Don’t forget that your Healthy Rewards can be spent at participating retailers like CVS, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Rite Aid, Walgreens, and Walmart. Swiping your card at check-out can also earn you extra savings and discounts on your in-store purchases.
- 24/7 Member Portal – On demand access to your primary care info, select medical information, care plans, and more can be found here.
- Mobile App and ID card - Download our mobile app and have easy access to your personal health information, including your Member ID card, whenever you need it. Search "Well Sense" in the Apple or Android App stores.
- Health Texting Program - Stay on top of your health with reminders and wellness tips.
- Cell Phone Program - In addition to the federal SafeLink cell phone program, we offer qualifying members in need with access to our own Well Sense cell phone program.
- Safe Station Maps – A resource for identifying all Opioid Safe Stations throughout New Hampshire.
- Mail Order Drug Program – Have prescriptions for certain chronic conditions delivered to your door and save a trip to the pharmacy. Learn more.
- Home Education Visits – Face-to-face visits to help you learn how to navigate areas in life that may be impacting your health. This can include things like finding housing, establishing food security, help getting education, reviewing medication lists, or even help managing medical conditions. More information about Care Management can be found here.
- Sunny Start program – A program that offers additional support to expecting parents throughout the course of a pregnancy. Learn more about Sunny Start.
To get your Member Extras, call Well Sense Member Services at 877-957-1300 (TTY/TDD: 711), Monday-Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Thursday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
*Some restrictions and limitations may apply. Earn up to $250 in cash and non-cash goods and services each State fiscal year which runs from July 1 to June 30.