Living with cancer isn’t easy, that’s why we want to help. Our Care Management program helps members better understand the diagnosis of cancer, treatment options, how to cope with cancer, and life after treatment. Here are some information sources that you might find helpful:
- American Cancer Society
- National Cancer Institute
- Breast Cancer Information
- Cervical Cancer Information
- Colorectal Cancer Information
- Prostate Cancer Information
You can learn more about your condition and how to manage it from the Health Education Center.
Just follow these steps:
- Click on the following link: Health Education Center.
- Enter your condition (for example: asthma) in the search box that appears on the left of the screen.