Well Sense Health Plan partners with Beacon Health Strategies (Beacon) to support your mental health and substance use needs. Beacon helps you find the right doctor or therapist for your behavioral health needs and works with these providers to decide what kind of care is best for you.
Well Sense Health Plan Members Receive:
- Help finding the right doctor or therapist for your behavioral health needs
- Support for mental health needs such as depression, bipolar disorder, mood disorders, psychotic disorders, and schizophrenia
- Treatment for substance use or misuse such as alcohol, pain medications, illegal drugs
- Care Management for behavioral health when additional support is needed.
- Option to speak with board-certified therapists or psychiatrists from your computer or phone through our MDLive program
How to Contact Beacon
- Visit Beacon’s website for more resources or to find a provider
- Call Beacon Health Strategies at: 855-834-5655. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also find the number on the back of your member ID card.
You can also find the number on the back of your member ID card.
- Boston Medical Center's Grayken Center for Addiction
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment Tools
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill
- National Empowerment Center
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Agency
- Join Together
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
- The Sober Recovery Community
- Faces and Voices of Recovery
- Right Turn