Find a Provider
See below for a list of doctors, hospitals, or pharmacies in your plan network. If you have a new PCP, make sure to let us know so we can update our records. Not sure which plan type you have? Check your Member ID card or contact the Member Services Department.
What can you do if your doctor is not available?
- If you need urgent or after-hours care, our 24/7 Nurse Advice Line can help point you in the right direction.
- If you need to see someone face-to-face, urgent care may offer the services you need without the long wait times of the Emergency Room. Check to see if your doctor's office offers urgent care hours.
- If your doctor is not available soon, ask the office if they have openings with someone else on the care team.
Call 911 if you need emergency care for:
- Chest pain
- Bleeding that won't stop
- Poisoning or drug overdose
- Mental health and/or substance use crisis (or call our hotline, 24/7 at 888-217-3501)
Note on provider payment: All providers in our network are paid on a fee-for-service basis unless otherwise designated in this online Provider Directory. Providers are not limited to seeing patients in certain settings unless designated in this Provider Directory. You can click here for a list of definitions of some important words that you will see in the provider descriptions.
The Plan does not use quality measures, member experience measures, patient safety measures or cost related measures to select hospitals and/or practitioners.
*Please see the current year's Qualified Health Plan Evidence of Coverage and Schedule of Benefits for specific information on each plan, or additional information including which benefits, services and medications are covered or non-covered on our plan- and any restrictions or guidelines we must follow before providing them. You can find doctors and hospitals in our network here, see our privacy practices, and learn how we make sure you get the right care at the right time with our Utilization Management policy.