WellSense partners with Beacon Health Strategies (Beacon) to support your mental health and substance use needs. Beacon helps you find the right doctor or therapist for your behavioral health needs and works with these providers to decide what kind of care is best for you.
WellSense members receive:
- Help finding the right doctor or therapist for your behavioral health needs
- Support for mental health needs such as depression, bipolar disorder, mood disorders, psychotic disorders, and schizophrenia
- Treatment for substance use or misuse such as alcohol, pain medications, and illegal drugs
- Care management for behavioral health when additional support is needed.
How to contact Beacon
Visit Beacon’s website for more resources or to find a provider
Call Beacon Health Strategies:
- For QHP Members: 1-877-957-5600
- For ACO and MCO Members: 1-888-217-3501
- For SCO Members: 1-855-833-8125
You can also find the number on the back of your member ID card.
- Boston Medical Center's Grayken Center for Addiction
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment Tools
- Mass. Organization for Addiction Recovery
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill
- National Empowerment Center
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Join Together
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
- The Sober Recovery Community
- Faces and Voices of Recovery
- Right Turn