Finding Support in Your Community
+ Adult Family/Foster Care
+ Children & Adults with Disabilities Resources
+ Family Planning
- Planned Parenthood of Northern New England: Provides family planning services and resources such as birth control, emergency contraceptive, women's health services, and more. Click the link to find a location near you.
+ Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Resources
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Transgender Clinic: 603-650-8630
- GLAD: Advocates to end discrimination based on sexual orientation, HIV status, and gender identity and expression.
- PFLAG-NH: Provide resources for NH's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender residents.
- Transgender New Hampshire: Resources and support for NH's transgender and gender non-conforming community.
+ Housing Resources
- Healthy Homes: A resource to find help about lead, drinking water, asthma, radon, bed bugs, secondhand smoke, carbon monoxide, fire prevention, weatherization, mold, and insects.
- Manchester Housing and Redevelopment Authority: Provides public housing, help paying for housing, and home ownership programs along with other services.
- NH Housing Finance Authority: Supports affordable housing for New Hampshire residents.
- NH Coalition: Information on homeless shelters and other resources in the state.
+ Job Training
- NH Employment Security: Provides services for job seekers and employers.
- NH Works: Helps New Hampshire residents gain skills, education, employment, and financial independence.
- Vocational Rehabilitation: Provides rehabilitation services to NH residents with disabilities to help them find jobs.
+ Legal Assistance
- NH Legal Assistance: Offers legal services to seniors and eligible low-income persons for civil matters.
+ Mental Health & Substance Abuse Resources
NH Community Mental Health Centers
+ Transportation - Public and ADA Compliant Rideshare
- Belmont, Franklin, Laconia and Tilton: Winniepesaukee Transit System
- Carroll County and North Country: Tri-County CAP Transit
- Charlestown, Claremont, and Newport: Community Alliance Transportation Services (CATS)
- Chester, Derry, Londonderry, Hampstead, Plaistow, Salem, and Windham: CART Transportation
- Concord: Concord Area Transit (CAT)
- Durham, Dover, Newmarket, and Portsmouth: Wildcat Transit
- Keene: City Express and Friendly Bus
- Manchester: Manchester Transit Authority (MTA) and StepSaver
- Nashua: Nashua Transit System
- Seacoast: Coast ADA Paratransport
- Upper Valley including Hanover and Lebanon: Advance Transit