Pregnancy Next Steps
I'm Pregnant! Now What?
If you find out you're pregnant, it's important to see your doctor right away. Be sure to let Well Sense Health Plan know, too. The sooner you start getting care, the healthier your pregnancy will be. And the sooner we know, the more we can help you!
Let Us Know You’re Pregnant
Well Sense Health Plan helps pregnant members many in many ways, including:
- Help learning about being pregnant
- Help getting appointments with your doctor and getting to and from your doctor visits
- “Generic” prenatal vitamins – at no cost to you
- Help with quitting smoking
- Extra goodies, like a car seat for your new baby. (Don't wait until you have the baby to get his or her car seat! You can get it up to 45 days before you deliver by calling the Member Services Call Center at 877-957-1300.)
- Sharing helpful community resources
- Well Sense Care Manager to help support you through your pregnancy
Learn about what you can expect at the doctor's office: