How to Become a Supplier
Our major supplier needs include advertising and marketing services; consulting; professional services; printing; promotional materials; business process outsourcing; and translation services. To be considered for upcoming projects, suppliers with products and services potentially suitable for WellSense should complete the supplier registration form. This information will be distributed electronically to WellSense sourcing managers for further review. Suppliers with products and services of interest to our sourcing managers will be considered to participate in WellSense’s request for proposal process.
At a minimum, your organization will be asked to:
- Comply with all applicable WellSense business rules
- Conduct business ethically
- Have a security policy that uses established best practices
- Provide proof of financial stability
- Perform background and exclusion checks on employees and subcontractors
- Collaborate with WellSense’s performance management teams on supporting key performance indicators and/or addressing issues
- Partner and participate in WellSense’s supplier risk assessment and quality assurance activities, which may include assurance that processes are in place to support other risk management activities
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations for the services that you provide
To be considered for upcoming projects, suppliers with products and services potentially suitable for WellSense should register your company here. Registering with WellSense will not automatically guarantee a business opportunity. This information will be distributed electronically to WellSense sourcing managers for further review. We will contact suppliers that meet our criteria and have products and services of interest.