In the Community
Helping New Hampshire
Well Sense is dedicated to supporting our New Hampshire community. Our team actively partners with organizations in the community to bring resources to those in need.
- Donated canned goods to stock The Upper Room's food pantry.
- Collected warm hats and gloves for the Nashua Soup Kitchen and Shelter
- Donated to the New Hampshire Food Bank in support of their Mobile Food Pantry.
- Delivered and sorted clothes and housewares for OutFITters thrift store run by Families in Transition in Manchester. The store funds programs assisting homeless individuals and families across New Hampshire.
- More than 7,000 NH residents have been reached through our sponsorships of 29 local health and wellness events since December 2013.
- More than 5,200 members with children who qualify have received car seats.
- Over 5,700 dental kits have been given to children and adult members.
|August 2||2018 NH DCYF Youth Voices Summit||Plymouth State University, Merrill Place Conference Center|
|August 4||One Day of Community||10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||Sheridan-Emmett Park, 324 Beech Street, Manchester, NH|
|August 7||National Night Out||5:00 - 8:00 p.m.||Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua, 1 Positive Place, Nashua, NH|
|August 7||National Night Out||5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
||Salem Police Department, 9 Veterans Memorial Parkway, Salem, NH|
||15th Annual Ice Cream Social||3:00 - 6:00 p.m.||The Upper Room Family Resource Center, 36 Tsiennetto Road, Derry, NH|