In the Community
Helping New Hampshire
Well Sense is dedicated to supporting our New Hampshire community. Our team actively partners with organizations in the community to bring resources to those in need.
- Donated canned goods to stock The Upper Room's food pantry.
- Collected warm hats and gloves for the Nashua Soup Kitchen and Shelter
- Donated to the New Hampshire Food Bank in support of their Mobile Food Pantry.
- Delivered and sorted clothes and housewares for OutFITters thrift store run by Families in Transition in Manchester. The store funds programs assisting homeless individuals and families across New Hampshire.
- More than 7,000 NH residents have been reached through our sponsorships of 29 local health and wellness events since December 2013.
- More than 5,200 members with children who qualify have received car seats.
- Over 5,700 dental kits have been given to children and adult members.
|March 7||Family Resource Fair for Hampton & Seabrook Head Start||1:00 - 4:00 p.m.||The Church of Christ, 867 Lafayette Rd., Seabrook, NH|
|March 20||Pittsfield Diaper Pantry||9:00 - 11:00 a.m.||First Congregational Church, 24 Main St., Pittsfield, NH|
|March 21||NH Immunization Conference||8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Manchester Downtown Hotel, 700 Elm St., Manchester, NH|
||Well Sense Health Plan Regional Member Meeting||12:30 - 2:30 p.m.||The Community Kitchen, Inc., 37 Mechanic St., Keene, NH|