In the Community
Helping New Hampshire
Well Sense is dedicated to supporting our New Hampshire community. Our team actively partners with organizations in the community to bring resources to those in need.
- Donated canned goods to stock The Upper Room's food pantry.
- Collected warm hats and gloves for the Nashua Soup Kitchen and Shelter
- Donated to the New Hampshire Food Bank in support of their Mobile Food Pantry.
- Delivered and sorted clothes and housewares for OutFITters thrift store run by Families in Transition in Manchester. The store funds programs assisting homeless individuals and families across New Hampshire.
- More than 7,000 NH residents have been reached through our sponsorships of 29 local health and wellness events since December 2013.
- More than 5,200 members with children who qualify have received car seats.
- Over 5,700 dental kits have been given to children and adult members.
|The Upper Room Family Resource Center||
10:30am - 12:30pm
|36 Tsienneto Road, Derry, NH|
|June 5||Safe Kids 301||5:30pm - 7:30pm||NH Motor Speedway, Loudon, NH|
|June 6||Northern Human Services Resource Fair||4:00pm - 8:00pm||626 Eastman Road, Center Conway, NH|
|June 13||Exeter Farmer’s Market||2:00pm - 4:00pm||Swasey Park, Exeter, NH|
|June 18||Infant Toddler Diaper Pantry||9:00am - 11:00am||First Congregational Church, 24 Main Street, Pittsfield, NH|
|June 25||Meals 4 Kids, Rochester||11:30am - 12:45pm||Cold Spring Manor 31 Emerson Ave, Rochester, NH|
|June 25||Meals 4 Kids, Rochester||1:30pm - 2:45pm||Chamberlain St School 65 Chamberlain St, Rochester, NH|
|June 25||Meals 4 Kids, Rochester||3:30pm - 5:30pm||Rochester Recreation Department 150 Wakefield St, Rochester, NH|
|June 25||Family Fun Day||11:00am - 1:00pm||Keach Park, Concord, NH|