In the Community
|Date||Event||Time||Registration & More Information|
|January 28, 2021||Members Exclusive:
BMC Teaching Kitchen
Virtual Cooking Class - Bananas & Oats
Helping New Hampshire
Well Sense is dedicated to supporting our New Hampshire community. Our team actively partners with organizations in the community to bring resources to those in need.
- Donated canned goods to stock The Upper Room's food pantry.
- Collected warm hats and gloves for the Nashua Soup Kitchen and Shelter
- Donated to the New Hampshire Food Bank in support of their Mobile Food Pantry.
- Delivered and sorted clothes and housewares for OutFITters thrift store run by Families in Transition in Manchester. The store funds programs assisting homeless individuals and families across New Hampshire.
- More than 7,000 NH residents have been reached through our sponsorships of 29 local health and wellness events since December 2013.
- More than 5,200 members with children who qualify have received car seats.
- Over 5,700 dental kits have been given to children and adult members.
To learn more about Community Outreach, please contact Caitlin Howard (603-263-3046).