Cold & Flu
Stop Winter Cold and Flu Blues!
You and everyone in your family 6 months and older should have a flu shot every year. Take these easy steps to make sure you don't catch the flu this season!
Keep your family’s hands and mittens germ-free:
- To keep germs away, wash your hands several times a day and ALWAYS before you cook or eat
- Keep your hands away from your mouth, nose and eyes
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow, not your hands
Give your body a fighting chance:
- Feed your body – not the flu; eat breakfast and lots of fruits and vegetables
- Drink lots of fluids and only eat small amounts of sweets
- Get plenty of sleep – at least 7 hours a night