Contact Provider Relations
Your personal contact with Well Sense Health Plan.
Our Provider Relations team is the primary connection between network providers and Well Sense Health Plan and will assist you with all aspects of your Plan participation. In New Hampshire, dedicated Provider Relations Consultants are assigned to local contracted providers based on location. Your Provider Relations Consultant works with you to:
- Orient physicians, ancillary providers, clinicians, vendors, administrative staffs, hospital staffs, and health center staffs on our policies and procedures
- Respond promptly to questions and concerns
- Provide ongoing education and support
- Serve as your main point of contact for Well Sense Health Plan
- Help you create reports (for example, inpatient census reports, member panel reports, emergency department utilization reports, and ad hoc data requests)
Contact the Provider Team
|General Inquiries or Specific Questions||Provider Relations Consultants
||Find your Consultant|
|Well Sense Provider Service Centerfirstname.lastname@example.org
877-957-1300 (option 3), Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If calling after hours, please leave a voicemail to be returned within the next business day.
|Behavioral Health Provider Questions||Beacon Health Strategies
|Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetic, Orthotic and Medical Supply (DMEPOS) Provider Questions||Northwood, Inc.
|Non-Emergent Outpatient Radiology Management Provider Questions||eviCore healthcare (formerly MedSolutions)
Well Sense Health Plan Headquarters:
Well Sense Health Plan
1155 Elm Street, 5th Floor
Manchester, NH 03101