Submit Claims Electronically
Easier submissions, faster payments
- Gateway EDI
- NEHEN (New England Healthcare EDI Network)
Submitting claims through the portal means you can:
- Get paid up to a week faster on clean claims
- Reduce your administrative costs
- Minimize typos and errors
- Correct claims electronically
You can also submit claims through billing agencies, such as Affiliated Professional Services, Athenahealth or ClaimRemedi, LogixHealth, Hill Associates (a.k.a., AdvantEdge), and ViaTrack (QSI).
Electronic Claim set up is simple and only takes five minutes.
Call the Provider Service Center at 877-957-1300 for more information. And see our EDI FAQ and our companion guides:
- EDI Claims Companion guide for 5010 – Provides direct submission set-up instructions and data requirements, report examples, replacement/void request information, clearinghouse contact information and payer ID numbers, and more.
- Electronic Health Care Claim Payment / Advice (835) Companion Guide for 5010 – Provides details about the Plan’s Electronic Remittance Advice.
- Electronic Health Care Eligibility Benefit Inquiry and Response (270 / 271) Companion Guide for 5010 – Answers questions you may have regarding researching member eligibility using real-time HIPAA transaction standards.
Make a mistake on your claim submission? Learn how to correct a claim.