Access information and resources necessary for prescribing medications to Well Sense members.
Check Drug Coverage
Before prescribing a prescription or over-the-counter medication, check to make sure it’s covered by our plan.
Members are able to fill prescriptions using the following:
- Retail pharmacy: Find one by using the Find a Pharmacy tool.
- Specialty pharmacy: Certain injectables and biotech drugs must be obtained through our specialty pharmacy network. Our preferred specialty pharmacies are Cornerstone Health Solutions and Accredo. Learn more about our Specialty Pharmacy Program.
- Mail order pharmacy: Members can get a 3-month supply of maintenance drugs delivered to their home and save money by contacting our mail order pharmacy, Cornerstone Health Solutions, at 844-319-7588.
Prior Authorization and Clinical Guidelines
- Check the formulary to see if prior authorization is required for a medication.
- If you believe that it is medically necessary for a member to take a medication that is not covered by our pharmacy program: You may submit a coverage review request online through one of these ePA portals: Surescripts, CoverMyMeds, or ExpressPAth.
- If you do not have access to an ePA system, please contact our Pharmacy Benefits Manager at 877-417-1839 to submit your request.
- Remember: Always view our Pharmacy Policies prior to submitting your coverage review request.