What We Cover
All members who qualify receive these benefits and services at no cost:
- Office visits
- Prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Transportation to appointments
- Mental health services
- Vision care
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Hearing services
- Home healthcare
- Inpatient hospital care
- Durable medical equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, oxygen tanks
- Short-term respite care
You also have the opportunity to get these additional free benefits*:
- Over-the-counter (OTC) card – Get money to spend towards approved over-the-counter items and groceries throughout the year. The OTC card can also be used to order eligible items online and by phone.
- Enhanced vision benefit - Get money to use towards paying for prescription glasses or prescription sunglasses.
- Fitness reimbursement – Get reimbursed for your fitness club membership or other fitness-related purchases.
- Transportation - Get free rides to appointments and other transportation help
Limitations and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network and provider network may change on Jan. 1 of each year. You will receive notice if there are any changes to your plan.
To view the PDF files above, you may need to download a free copy of Adobe® Acrobat Reader** software on your computer.