What We Cover
All members who qualify receive these benefits and services at no cost:
- Office visits
- Prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Transportation to appointments
- Mental health services
- Vision care
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Hearing services
- Home healthcare
- Inpatient hospital care
- Durable medical equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, oxygen tanks
- Short-term respite care
You also have the opportunity to get these additional free benefits*:
- Over-the-counter (OTC) card – Get money to spend towards approved over-the-counter items and groceries throughout the year. The OTC card can also be used to order eligible items online and by phone.
- Enhanced vision benefit - Get money to use towards paying for prescription glasses or prescription sunglasses.
- SilverSneakers® fitness benefit – SilverSneakers® is a complete health and fitness program designed for Medicare beneficiaries at all fitness levels. Members have access to participating gyms and fitness centers to help them meet their personal wellness goals. The membership gives you access to thousands of locations across the country.
- Transportation - Get free rides to appointments and other transportation help
Limitations and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network and provider network may change on Jan. 1 of each year. You will receive notice if there are any changes to your plan.
To view the PDF files above, you may need to download a free copy of Adobe® Acrobat Reader** software on your computer.