WellSense New Hampshire Medicaid
Nothing is more important than your health. That’s why, at WellSense, we’re helping New Hampshire residents get access to quality care. With more than 20 years of experience serving Medicaid members, we’re experts at making it easy for you to get the care and services you need.
Do I Qualify?
Before choosing WellSense's Medicaid plan, you must qualify for Medicaid in New Hampshire, a program that helps people pay for their healthcare coverage.
Not a Medicaid Member?
The State of New Hampshire can help you find out if you qualify.
Why Should I Pick a Plan?
It’s your health, so you should choose your health plan. If you don’t select a plan you will be assigned to one, so why not choose? Things to consider when choosing-
- Are your doctors available?
- Are your prescriptions covered?
- Are the services you need covered?
- What type of extra benefits are offered?
How Do I Enroll?
If you qualify for NH Medicaid, you may have already received a letter from the state with all the information you need to pick and enroll in a health plan.
- Haven’t received your letter? Call 1-888-901-4999 or visit NH Easy.
- Haven’t signed up for NH Easy? It’s a convenient way to get Medicaid updates and enroll in a health plan.
Can I Keep My Doctor?
Most likely you can. WellSense has a large network of doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and other healthcare providers throughout New Hampshire. Check if your doctors, hospitals and prescriptions are in our plan. Remember, we are always adding healthcare providers near you.