Qualify for ConnectorCare and you can:
- See a doctor who will help coordinate all of your healthcare
- See specialists (doctors who have extra training in an area of medicine, such as cardiology, dermatology, or pediatrics)
- Speak with a nurse about your health questions 24/7
- Go to in-network hospitals for treatment
- Fill a prescription at your local pharmacy
- Get access to mental health and substance use services
- Get extra help for special conditions like asthma and diabetes
- Get a routine eye exam
Exclusively for WellSense Members: Great Extra Benefits*
- Money back for participating in WW® (formerly Weight Watchers®)
- Partial reimbursement for either gym membership fees or a fitness tracker purchase
- Discounts on eyeglasses
It is important to check that you live in one of our service areas and that we partner with providers near you. To learn more about what medical services are covered, view your plan documents.
*WellSense Health Plan is the lowest-cost ConnectorCare plan in 6 out of 7 regions in Massachusetts. Please see the current year's ConnectorCare Evidence of Coverage and Schedule of Benefits for additional information, including which benefits, services and medications are covered or noncovered on our plan and any restrictions or guidelines we must follow before providing them. You can find doctors and hospitals in our network here see our privacy practices, and learn how we make sure you get the right care at the right time with our Utilization Management policy.