Am I covered?
We'll cover the cost of testing for COVID-19 if it's recommended by your doctor. Your doctor will provide you with instructions about the testing process that you need to follow specifically for COVID-19.
Additional COVID-19 coverage information:
- COVID-19 testing and medically necessary treatment are covered at no cost to members.
- The COVID-19 vaccines are covered at no cost to members.
- Telehealth visits are covered if you use a network provider that offers telehealth appointments. Not all providers offer a telehealth option, so you’ll need to call their office to confirm.
- Telehealth appointments cost the same as in-person doctor’s appointments. We also cover telepsychiatry visits for our members. Call your psychiatrist to find out if they offer a telehealth option. Telehealth visits regarding COVID-19 testing and treatment will be provided at no cost.
- Our mail order pharmacy program can deliver medications directly to your door so you don’t need to leave your home. You may also be able to fill certain prescriptions early to help you limit how often you leave the house. Learn more
Please note: if your plan type has cost-sharing responsibility, your copays will be waived for treatment of the virus. If your plan has copays, deductibles, and coinsurance for services, those will also be waived for COVID-19 treatment.