Well Sense Health Plan has contracted with the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to serve New Hampshire Medicaid members. Well Sense is an experienced, not-for-profit leader in Medicaid and committed to providing high quality health coverage to our members.
It’s easy to find everything you need to work with us. In this section you can:
- Login to view and download provider reports, check member eligibility, and view payments
- Search the drug formulary
- View all payment and clinical policies
- Review clinical practice guidelines
- View important network notifications
- Step 2 Program Launch - The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has announced that the first phase of Step 2 services will begin with open enrollment July 1, 2015 with services to begin September 1, 2015.
- Children in Foster Care
- Medicare Dual Eligibles (people who have both Medicare and Medicaid),
- Home Care for Children with Severe Disabilities (aka Katie Beckett Medicaid),
- Children with special health care needs enrolled in Special Medical Services/Partners in Health and Children with Supplemental Security Income.
- Integration of Long Term Supports and Services (LTSS) such as Choices for Independence Waiver Services and Nursing Facility Services into the Medicaid Care Management program.
Let us know who you are and to ensure you receive information from Well Sense regarding provider enrollment and other important information. Send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, DHHS is offering stakeholder meetings for providers to help prepare for Step 2 go-live. You can find more information on this DHHS website page.
- Meridian Health Plan announces its departure from the NH Medicaid program effective June 30, 2014. Well Sense will continue to provide coverage to Medicaid enrollees throughout the state. Learn more about the transition.
- Sleep Study Prior Authorization Time Period Extended - Due to feedback from our network providers, effective immediately and going forward, prior authorization for sleep study requests will be granted for three months from the date of receipt or three months from the scheduled date of service if indicated on the prior authorization request.
- ICD-10 updates take effect on October 1, 2015. Learn about the coming changes.
- EDI for easy claims submissions & fast payments. Sign up for electronic claims submission, remittance advices, online and real-time member eligibility look-up, and other e-services. Learn more.
- New Network Notification; sleep study reimbursement; claims editing software, November 17, 2014
- Meridian Member Transition - Functional Therapy Prior Authorization process, June 27, 2014
- Therapy rates and maximum unit limitations updates, June 16, 2014
- Formulary update, June 13, 2014
- Three reimbursement policy updates, May 1, 2014
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy policy, April 2, 2014
- Six policy updates, February 21, 2014
- Ten policy updates, December 20, 2013
- ICD-10 Updates: Find out what's coming.