Well Sense Health Plan has contracted with the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to serve New Hampshire Medicaid members. Well Sense is an experienced, not-for-profit leader in managed care and committed to providing high quality health coverage to our members.
See new information about contracting with us.
It’s easy to find everything you need to work with us. In this section you can:
- Login to view and download provider reports, check member eligibility, and view payments
- Search the drug formulary
- View payment and clinical policies
- Go to pharmacy prior authorization forms
- Review clinical practice guidelines
- View important network notifications
- View important contact information
- HealthTrio Connect provider portal update
- Sleep Study Prior Authorization Time Period Extended - Due to feedback from our network providers, effective immediately and going forward, prior authorization for sleep study requests will be granted for three months from the date of receipt or three months from the scheduled date of service if indicated on the prior authorization request.
- ICD-10 updates take effect on October 1, 2015. Learn about the coming changes.
- EDI for easy claims submissions & fast payments. Sign up for electronic claims submission, remittance advices, online and real-time member eligibility look-up, and other e-services. Learn more.
- New Network Notification; sleep study reimbursement; claims editing software, November 17, 2014
- Meridian Member Transition - Functional Therapy Prior Authorization process, June 27, 2014
- Therapy rates and maximum unit limitations updates, June 16, 2014
- Formulary update, June 13, 2014
- Three reimbursement policy updates, May 1, 2014
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy policy, April 2, 2014
- Six policy updates, February 21, 2014
- Ten policy updates, December 20, 2013
- ICD-10 Updates: Find out what's coming.